|Posted On||Jul 06, 2020|
|Salary||$20-$23 per hour|
$20 – $23 per hour
Job ID # 24245
This equipment builder serves an industry that is essential in any market. They have current business demands that created the need to add a talented Electro-Mechanical Technician to their team. The company will offer you a clean and comfortable couple with a family-friendly environment.
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician you will be responsible for:
- Building custom machines from print to final assembly and start-up
- Read schematics and drawings, fabricate, build, and test equipment
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatics and electrical components
- Wire up machines and connect all components
- Ensure standard procedures, safety and quality are achieved
Requirements to be considered for this Technician role are:
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics
- Experience building, assembling, fabricating electro-mechanical equipment
- Quality conscience, ability to communicate with engineers and other personnel
- Good work history and a positive attitude
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.