|Posted On||Jul 06, 2020|
|Location||Washington Court House,OH|
|Salary||$24-$26 per hour|
Washington Court House, OH
$24 – $26 per hour
Job ID # 24343
Our client is known for having tenured employees. The staff loves working for the company and they enjoy a team mentality that sets out to accomplish any goal put forth in front of them. They are growing too, and that expansion has spread to their skilled trades department. As a result, they are looking to add Maintenance Technicians to their team.
- A company growing its workforce
- Tenured employees who enjoy working for the company
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency and operating conditions
- Replace and repairing broken equipment
- Assist with equipment installation and capital projects
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Ability to read blueprints
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.