|Posted On||Jul 07, 2020|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 24347
There has never been a more exciting time to join our client as they have continued to grow by 20% or more each year over the past 5 years. They are looking to hire a talented Controls Engineer to continue with their growth. You will be a valued employee and will join an organization that is proactive, high-performing, and who embrace a culture of continuous improvement.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous benefits including matching 401(k) and bonus
- Modern/clean manufacturing and warehousing facilities
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Responsible to maintain a variety of electrical and process control devices
- Perform electrical design for new equipment
- Program drives and PLC’s
- Electrical power distribution development
- Assist with the troubleshooting and repair of instrumentation issues
- Perform unscheduled equipment repairs
- Assist with the development and implementation of major capital projects
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior background programming and troubleshooting PLC’s and VFD’s
- Background and knowledge in reliability and preventative maintenance programs
- Strong analytical ability, excellent hands-on problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.