|Posted On||Jul 09, 2020|
Novi, MI area
Job ID # 24314
Our client is a family-owned, growing, high-volume manufacturer. They see a bright future ahead and hire individuals who will continue their success. They are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor.
Why should you apply?:
- Stable company
- Essential manufacturer
- Salaried position with paid overtime
- 1st shift
- Coaching, training and mentoring the maintenance department
- Managing both the equipment and facilities
- Being hands-on whenever needed
- Driving reliability, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Developing maintenance schedules and procedures
- Ensuring safety
- Maintaining all parts inventories and equipment
- At least 2 years of previous maintenance supervision experience in a manufacturing facility
- A degree is highly preferred
- Hands-on ability
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and machine control systems
- Experience with PLCs and robotics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.