|Posted On||Jul 10, 2020|
|Salary||$20-$30 per hour|
Ann Arbor, MI area
$20 – $30 per hour hour
Job ID # 24360
This corporation believes in developing their employees and knows that each individual helps make up their great team. They put customers first and their manufacturing processes are on the cutting edge of technology. They have high quality products and consistently strive to improve. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and join a leading, growing company. Our client is in need of a Maintenance Technician.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off
- Established company--stable
- Growth potential
- Maintenance, inspection and repair of production/manufacturing equipment and parts
- PLC troubleshooting
- Equipment installation
- Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Preventative maintenance
- Ensuring safety
- Be willing and able to work the night shift
- Have previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility; Journeyman certification is a plus
- Have experience with PLC troubleshooting
- Be hands-on, dependable
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.