|Posted On||Aug 04, 2020|
Springfield, Ohio area
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 24361
This growing operation was recently purchased by an industry leader and is looking to take themselves to the next level. This is a very close-knit facility and team that now has the corporate support of a billion-dollar industry leader. They are currently looking for a Controller to join the team.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Substantial bonus potential
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties and responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Provide plant-wide financial reporting and accounting information to plant management and corporate leadership.
- Perform cost accounting, variance analysis, inventory cycle counts, and monthly physical inventories.
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP and Excel knowledge to effectively communicate and track plant performance
- Partner with production to evaluate production metrics compared to operating goals
Requirements of the Controller include:
- A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar, and willingness to pursue a CPA or CMA
- Previous experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller in a manufacturing setting
- Strong cost accounting, job costing, variance analysis, and inventory control experience
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP system and strong Excel skillset
- Cost Accounting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.