|Posted On||Jul 15, 2020|
|Salary||$18-$26 per hour|
$18 – $26 per hour
Job ID # 24362
This company has been an industry leader for over 60 years and they are continuing to grow. They serve a wide variety of industries including building materials, medical devices, agriculture, energy, and much more. They are currently looking for a talented Maintenance Technician. This company has fully embraced the principles of lean manufacturing as a culture. Continuous improvement and waste reduction are a focus, which adds value to the end product and to the customer. As a Maintenance Technician for this company, you will help the company continue to grow and provide value to the bottom-line. This is a position where you will make an immediate impact and a real difference. You will be offered a great hourly rate, tuition reimbursement, matching 401(k), and much more.Why Apply?:
- Forward-thinking organization
- Great compensation package
- Leadership embraces Quality
- Perform mechanical, electronic, and electrical repairs to the facility, machinery, and equipment
- Review equipment manuals and schematics to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair equipment
- Assist in the installation of new equipment and production lines
- Perform setups and adjustments on production equipment
- Equipment can include mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC, and electrical systems
- High school graduate or GED
- Ability to work an off shift
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Multi-craft background with both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting and repair background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.