|Posted On||Jul 17, 2020|
$70,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 24364
This client is known for thinking outside of the box. Not only are they adding new and innovative equipment to their processes, but they have also adapted their business to help out people during these tough times. Currently, they are looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
- An innovative company that is growing and expanding its product line
- Management that is looking to improve processes with new automation
- Ability to make a difference as an individual
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and decrease bottlenecks in the manufacturing process
- Point of contact for issues related to electrical and automated equipment
- Lead all aspects of capital equipment upgrades
- Develop and re-write SOPs that are aimed at improving efficiency
- Reduce waste through continuous improvement
- Work with production personnel and management to determine ways to improve processes
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, or related position
- Experience working with automated processes and related manufacturing equipment
- Able to work independently
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.