|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
$75,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 24366
- Great job stability
- Great team
- Ability to make an immediate impact on the organization
As the Benefits Manager for this company you will be responsible for:
- Directing, leading, and managing all benefits for the manufacturing plant and all personnel
- Using your passion for helping people to educate, support and guide employees with benefits questions
- Administering and training on wellness programs and activities to ensure a positive and healthy environment
- Consistently researching benefit plans and vendors to identify those who are best for the company
- Administering and updated employees’ benefits claims, deductibles, Cobra, FMLA, PTO in HRIS
- Being an advocate for employees in answering questions and resolving issues
- Creating compensation and benefit reports and annual review processes
To be considered for the Benefits Manager role you must have:
- Proven success managing and administering a benefits program for a manufacturing company
- Excellent communication skills, passion for helping others, excitement for your role
- Ideally a four-year degree
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.