|Posted On||Jul 17, 2020|
Angola, IN area
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 24368
For over 75 years, this global company has been dedicated to making the highest quality products in a timely manner for their customers. They are TS and ISO certified and a leading manufacturer that focuses on lean manufacturing, while continually striving to be the best in their industry. Our client is in need of a hands-on Maintenance Manager (1st shift).
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Coaching, mentoring and training maintenance associates
- Overseeing all maintenance in the plant including equipment and facilities
- Directing and leading preventative maintenance programs
- Supporting production schedules
- Meeting budgets
- Improving downtime, processes and equipment
- Ensuring quality and safety
- Associate degree or higher, along with at least 5 years of maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with PLC, electrical, mechanical maintenance, and safety Experience with preventative maintenance, equipment upgrades and process improvements
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting, and planning
- Local candidates are highly preferred or must be willing to relocate on their own
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.