|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
|Salary||$28-$30 per hour|
$28 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 24406
Our client takes care of its employees. They offer competitive pay, low-cost health benefits, 401k match with bonus contribution option, and other family benefits you will not receive anywhere else. They also provide essential products, stayed operating during statewide shutdowns, and rewarded their employees with a “Thank You” bonus because of their work during that time. This is your chance to join an employer who cares for its team. Currently, they are looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team.
- Outstanding benefits package
- Essential manufacturer with job stability
- A company that shows appreciation for its employees
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency and operating conditions
- Replacing and repairing broken equipment
- Assist with equipment installation and capital projects
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Ability to work off-shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.