|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
|Salary||$20-$25 per hour|
$20 – $25 per hour
Job ID # 24350
Our client is a welding and fabrication facility located outside of Dayton and they serve one of the biggest industries in the heart of the Midwest. Due to recent growth, they are looking to add a Welding leader to their team. This company will provide you with stability, growth and excellent benefits.
Main duties of the Welding Supervisor include:
- Indirectly leading a welding cell of roughly 5-10 Mig and Tig welders
- Identifying ways to improve the welding procedures
- Lead parts development for new welding projects
- Train and develop future welders in the facility
- Exceptional Mig and Tig welding skills
- Ability to lead and train others
- Excellent personality and communication skills
- Proven experience developing parts and better welding processes
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.