|Posted On||Jul 28, 2020|
La Porte, IN
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 24399
This specialty equipment manufacturer is looking to add an R&D Engineer to their team who is able to serve as a leader and mentor to their product development department. This group’s dedication to innovation and customer service is what has allowed them to expand from northern Indiana to a nation-wide market, and they’re hoping this individual will help them continue on that trajectory.
- Work/life balance (8-hour shifts, 40 hours per week)
- Industry-leading technology
- Excellent benefits and a 401k plan
Responsibilities of the R&D Engineer include:
- As part of the new product development group, develop, perform, analyze, and document lab tests to ensure the feasibility and functionality of new products
- Release new products into production by providing appropriate training and documentation to manufacturing personnel
- Assist in designing, testing, and quotation process for new products
- Provide process support and root cause analysis to manufacturing to ensure product compliance and process efficiency
Requirements of the Applications Engineer include:
- B.S. in Engineering preferred
- 5 or more years of experience within R&D or new product design or introduction
- Strong CAD skillset, preferably SolidWorks
- Experience with specialty equipment- pumps or compressors strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.