|Posted On||Jul 31, 2020|
|Salary||$35-$45 per hour|
Grand Rapids, MI
$35 – $45 per hour plus OT
Job ID # 24430
For nearly 50 years, this close-knit, technology-focused firm, has developed many innovations that make the fully-integrated nature of modern manufacturing possible. As a small team comprised of mostly technical professionals, they have the agility and technical expertise to not only keep up with but determine industry trends. By placing their employees first by offering flexible work schedules, minimal travel, and paid overtime, they have been able to retain top talent with minimal turnover. To keep pace with new client demands, they are looking to hire a creative, project-minded Controls Engineer with systems integration experience.
Why You Should Apply:
- Overtime pay
- Flexible work schedule, minimal travel (15%)
- Excellent tenure (over 15-year average)
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Partner with Applications Engineers and customers to determine unique equipment requirements and evaluate and select system capabilities
- Lead all aspects of specialty equipment controls development from initial concept through design, development, programming, install, and support
- Utilize AutoCAD Electrical skills to design schematic layouts and wiring diagrams
- Use knowledge of PLCs (Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000 and Siemens), HMI, and Vision Systems to program equipment to interface with complex industrial systems
- Travel to customer sites to assist with installs and commissioning of systems as needed
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience designing, developing and programming industrial automation systems, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, motors, drives, and servos
- The ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- PLC programming
- Schematic design
- Systems integration
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.