|Posted On||Aug 06, 2020|
$90,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 24474
Tax Manager needed in Columbus, OH! This financial services firm in Columbus, OH is expanding their team and are currently searching for an experienced Tax Manager. This company had humble beginnings but are now one of the top 100 firms in accounting today. You will enjoy a flexible work environment, tremendous growth potential, matching 401(k) and profit-sharing, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance for top talent. In this position, you will be able to make an immediate impact.Why Apply?:
- Work for a TOP 100 accounting firm
- Ranked as one of the best employers in the state of Ohio
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
- Responsible for large, complex client tax engagements
- Review working papers, financial statements, and reports
- Direct the work of Senior Accountants and team associates on engagements
- Resolve all accounting and auditing issues as they arise
- Coordinate the phases of an engagement including staffing requirements, locations to visit, job planning, etc.
- Monitor the budget throughout the engagement
- B.S. degree in Accounting or similar
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience
- Must have a background in public accounting
- CPA license required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent delegation and leadership ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.