|Posted On||Sep 25, 2020|
|Salary||$40-$45 per hour|
$40 – $45 per hour
Job ID # 24501
This up and coming manufacturing company is growing exponentially and is looking to add to their integration/engineering team. Specifically, they are currently searching for a talented Controls Engineer. They are committed to their employees and the workplace is very family-friendly and offers a great work/life balance. The company is continually investing in their plants and have recently completed a multi-million-dollar capital project last year. You will be offered a great base salary, top-notch benefits, and paid travel/per diem.Why apply?:
- Job stability and growth opportunity
- Low-cost benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Maintain the manufacturing plant controls systems
- Assist with the development of controls and instrumentation system specifications for new equipment
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Troubleshoot and Repair HMI (Panelview)
- Install software updates with the latest versions
- Perform industrial networking
- Assist with maintenance activities
- Writing PLC Ladder Logic
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering preferred… experience may be substituted
- Prior background with Allen Bradley PLCs (Mandatory)
- Well-defined methodology of maintaining PLC organization and code structure
- Hands-on ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.