|Posted On||Sep 10, 2020|
$52,000 – $62,000
Job ID # 24557
This automotive parts supplier has a long-standing tradition of excellence in the industry and does major business with highly reputable brands. Over the years, the company has evolved in incredible ways and continues to expand into exciting new markets. The company provides a competitive benefits package that includes 401k matching and bonuses. New business growth has created the need to hire a talented individual who has expertise with Excel and the ability to create Request for Quotes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Quoting Coordinator include:
- Creating Excel spreadsheets and workbooks, that include formulas, data conversion, etc.
- Evaluating data to confirm correct and accurate prior to going to management
- Estimating cost for new business development Issuing and evaluating RFQs (request for quotes)
- Ensuring proper data is entered into ERP system
- Presenting cost analysis to other divisions and management
Requirements for the Quoting Coordinator include:
- Excellent skills with Excel - creating cost tables, formulas, Power BI is a huge plus
- Experience creating RFQs
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.