|Posted On||Aug 21, 2020|
|Salary||$35-$40 per hour|
$35 – $40 per hour
Job ID # 24559
This world-class manufacturing corporation is known for being proactive and resilient in any market conditions. They know to be successful well into the future they need to train the new generation on manufacturing techniques starting now. One of the areas they are searching for is in their Tool Room. They are searching for a seasoned tool and die maker who can teach and train others on how to develop good tools. The company will offer you day shift, very competitive income, and great benefits.
As a Tooling Leader/Trainer you will be responsible for:
- Using your previous apprenticeship and earning your Journeymen’s Card to train others on the process
- Developing and implementation of an apprenticeship program
- Training and developing machinist, programmers, and operators on the best methods to create reliable tools and dies
- Conducting and supporting preventative maintenance programs for the tooling and dies
- Process improvement projects with the manufacturing operation and tool and die shop
- Proven success as a tool and die maker
- Completed an apprenticeship program and earned your Journeymen’s certificate
- The ability to train, mentor and develop individuals with the Tool and Dies Shop
- Excellent communication skills, passion, and energy
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.