|Posted On||Sep 30, 2020|
$80,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 24573
An engineering solutions corporation has been growing steadily for over 30 years. This unique team of Engineers works closely together to formulate difficult solutions for a wide variety of industries- everything from medical device and pharmaceutical, to oil/gas and aerospace. The benefits are great, and you will work with a close-knit team of highly educated and experienced engineers.
Main duties of the Embedded Software include:
- Hardware and firmware design for embedded systems within a variety of industries
- PCB layout and design
- Programming embedded systems
- Working with customers to determine the scope of work, budgets, and project timelines
- Designing new testing experiments
Qualifications for the Software Engineer position include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Embedded Electrical Engineer
- Embedded firmware development
- Exceptional communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.