|Posted On||Sep 01, 2020|
$80,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 24620
For nearly a century, this company has been a go-to supplier to a wide range of industries. From energy to food, to consumer products – their chemicals play a key role in the makeup of numerous products. In addition to producing the greatest quality of chemicals, they value the safety of their manufacturing highly. Currently, they are looking to add a Chemical Engineer to their team who will help keep the quality and safety of their manufacturing and streamline processes in the meantime.
- A privately-owned company that values its employees
- Implement your engineering and safety knowledge
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Duties of the Chemical Engineer position include:
- Optimizing and improving chemical plant processes
- Managing all aspects of capital equipment upgrades
- Implement Process Safety Management (PSM) standards and regulations at the plant and ensure those are followed
- Assist with Process Safety Management (PSM) compliance audits
- Improve yield, quality and up-time through process improvement activities
- Troubleshooting bottlenecks and deficiencies in chemical processes
- Work with operators to determine chemical process issues
Requirements for the Chemical Engineer position include:
- Bachelor`s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience as a Process Engineer or Production Engineer in a chemical facility
- Previous experience with Process Safety Management (PSM) is necessary
- Strong initiative and energetic traits
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.