|Posted On||Sep 15, 2020|
Indianapolis, IN area
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 24652
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state of the art equipment and technology. Currently, our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT (after 45 hours)
- Growing company
- Relocation assistance may be provided
- Coordinating the design, modification and maintenance of equipment
- Developing policies for and leading equipment/machine installs, testing and modifications
- Planning and organizing bids and contracts
- Managing projects
- Improving processes
- Ensuring safety
- BS in Engineering (ideally Mechanical or Industrial), along with at least 2 years of previous process/manufacturing/plant engineering experience in a manufacturing facility. Equivalent experience may be considered
- Experience working with/in CNC manufacturing
- Experience with PLCs
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Excellent communication skills; Strategic thinker; Team-oriented
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.