|Posted On||Sep 10, 2020|
$70,000 – $78,000
Job ID # 24655
This Automotive supplier is looking to upgrade their capabilities and staff by adding on a new Manufacturing Engineer to their team. They have a long history of success in their industry. They have just landed new business that has them extremely excited about the future. They will offer you a friendly team-based atmosphere, opportunity to grow, and a competitive benefits plan.
As a Manufacturing Engineer for this company, you will be responsible for:
- Using your education, experience, and talents to make improvements to the manufacturing processes
- Hands-on development and troubleshooting of automated equipment including PLCs
- Enhancing lean manufacturing methodologies throughout the plant
- New program and model launch from concept through completion
- APQP activities, FMEAs and control plans Improving line layout and plant material flow, improving ergonomics for the personnel
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineering role you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Hand on engineer – experience with automated equipment and PLCs
- 1- 5 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- A solid character- honesty and integrity; a person that is willing to express their opinions and makes things happen.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.