|Posted On||Sep 03, 2020|
$85,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 24656
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 60 years. As an industry leader, with a large market share, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise and recent expansions, they are experiencing record growth. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for a Controls Engineer.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Lead efforts to increase process efficiency through automation, including, equipment selection, capital upgrades, installation, commissioning, and programming PLCs (Rslogix5000), Robots, and HMIs
- Assist in commissioning new production lines and implement improvements into existing product lines
- Assist PLC technicians and maintenance team in troubleshooting and programming plant equipment
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or similar
- The ability to troubleshoot and program Allen Bradley PLCs, Robotic Controls, and HMIs
- The ability to lead capital equipment upgrades from initial planning through installation, commissioning, and production
- Previous experience working as a Controls Engineer in a manufacturing setting
- PLC programming
- Capital upgrades
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.