|Posted On||Sep 04, 2020|
$70,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 24673
Our client, who has been headquartered in central Ohio for over 25 years, is one of the leaders in their industry and a pillar of the community. As one of the first companies in their sector to have a large customer base in China, their sales have continued to grow. Due to increased business in Asia and other emerging markets, they are experiencing tremendous growth. To keep up with this demand, their most urgent need is for an Accountant with manufacturing experience.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- From the corporate office, partner with the corporate Finance Manager and accounting personnel at manufacturing sites to coordinate month-end close, prepare financial statements, and account reconciliations
- Assist in internal and external audit preparation
- Coordinate accounts receivable and payable efforts
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to track plant production performance and cost
Requirements of the Accountant include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Previous accounting experience supporting a manufacturing environment
- Experience with a large public accounting firm
- Expert level Excel skills (pivot tables, filters, VLOOKUP)
- Excel expert
- Manufacturing accounting experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.