|Posted On||Sep 08, 2020|
$85,000 – $115,000
Newark, OH area
Job ID # 24682
Our client is growing! They are the global leader in their industry and continue to see a bright future ahead. This is a new position and they need to add a capable Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Position open due to growth
- Great bonus potential
- Excellent benefits
- Implementing new and improving current manufacturing processes
- Supporting maintenance and facilities projects
- Supporting preventative maintenance and equipment troubleshooting
- Leading, designing and planning equipment installations
- Managing capital projects
- Meeting budgets for projects
- Ensuring the safety of equipment
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with at least 10 years of previous facility/equipment/maintenance engineering experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Process improvement experience
- Experience with CAD
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with all levels/departments within a plant
- Previous capital project management experience
- Experience with RCM is a plus
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.