|Posted On||Sep 08, 2020|
|Salary||$23-$28 per hour|
$23 – $28 per hour
Job ID # 24675
For over 40 years, this full-service automotive supplier has been a key partner for major OEM’s and suppliers alike. With a loyal and growing customer base, a family-first culture, and great work-life balance, they have created a great atmosphere that helps them reach their lofty goals. To keep pace with this demand and to capitalize on new product offerings, one of their most urgent needs is for an Off-shift Maintenance Technician.
- Excellent job stability
- Newly created position due to growth
- Work-life balance
Duties of the Off-shift Maintenance Technician Include:
- Performing preventive maintenance and equipment repairs on all plant machinery, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting plant automation, including PLCs, and HMI
- Assisting in implementing the preventative maintenance program
- Assisting in facilities repair and maintenance
Requirements of the Off-shift Maintenance Technician include:
- The ability to work off-shift and overtime as needed
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing setting
- Experience Troubleshooting PLCs and plant electrical equipment preferred
- Multi-craft maintenance
- PLC troubleshooting
- Preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.