|Posted On||Sep 09, 2020|
Bluffton, IN area
$35,000 – $45,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 24685
This world-class, innovative corporation is TS16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified and prides themselves on manufacturing high-quality product by not only meeting but exceeding customer expectations. They work with their customers to determine their needs and quickly provide positive solutions that improve efficiency, quality and safety. They supply major automotive companies which leads to high demand and constant production. Our client is in need of a Supplier Coordinator to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity for promotion
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Medical, dental, etc.
- Growing company with upward mobility!
- Being the key contact for the company to their parts suppliers
- Developing, establishing and maintaining relationships with those suppliers
- Working to resolve issues by determining root cause and determining solutions
- Evaluating and monitoring product to ensure it is meeting proper specifications
- Recognizing areas for improvements; improving processes
- A good understanding of quality in an automotive manufacturing facility, along with at least 2 years of previous experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A technical and professional mindset
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.