|Posted On||Sep 10, 2020|
$70,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 24690
Looking to take the next step in your career? This company is searching for an energetic, enthusiastic, and determined individual who can implement a positive quality culture. The company will provide you a secure career, a fast-paced environment and a place where you will never get bored. They have a competitive benefits package, 401k, paid holidays and PTO.
As the Quality Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Leading the quality charge, instilling a sense of pride with quality, developing a positive quality culture
- Training, empowering, and implementing standard operating procedures
- Ensuring ISO and IATF procedures are followed and met
- Auditing and validating processes and procedures
- Implementing processes changes, corrective actions, and improvements
- Leading others to follow your lead
- A four-year degree
- A passion for manufacturing quality processes and procedures
- Accomplishments with implementing Corrective Actions
- Experience with IATF, ISO, auditing, inspecting, writing SOPs
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.