|Posted On||Sep 25, 2020|
Battle Creek, MI
$65,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 24689
This world-class manufacturer with 100 years of success is looking to exceed their current engineering, quality, safety, and delivery expectations. They are searching for a talented professional who has the same passion for success and goals as they do. The company supplies to a variety of heavy equipment and automotive manufactures. They will provide you with an exciting and secure career opportunity.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Assisting with new model launch to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering is highly preferred; strong technical experience will be considered
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.