|Posted On||Sep 25, 2020|
$100,000 - $120,000
Mason, OH area
Job ID # 24695
- Tier 1 global automotive supplier
- Non-union facility
- Exceptional benefits, PTO, bonuses, etc.
Our client is a tier 1 automotive supplier located in the Dayton, OH area. Due to tremendous growth in recent years, they are looking to add a talented Maintenance Manager to their large production facility.
The main duties of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Leading a team of Maintenance Supervisors and Technicians in all areas of equipment maintenance
- Act as the Automated Equipment (PLC and Robotics) subject matter expert in the entire facility
- Aiding in leading plant expansion and equipment installation projects
- Creating and developing new and enhanced Preventative Maintenance programs
- Aiding in overall facilities management (HVAC, power, utilities, etc)
- Create new maintenance training programs
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline strongly preferred
- At least 5-10 years of experience as a Maintenance Manager in a manufacturing plant
- Expert-level automation (PLC’s, robotics) knowledge
- Exceptional leadership skills
- PM experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.