|Posted On||Sep 16, 2020|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 24701
Our client is a global corporation with manufacturing locations across the world. They recently built a new manufacturing plant in Phoenix, AZ several years ago. They have quickly grown to 200 employees and do over $100MM in annual revenue with big plans to continue their growth. They are searching for an experienced Safety Manager to join their team. By working for this company, you will enjoy top-notch benefits, matching 401(k), bonus, and relocation assistance if needed.Why Apply?:
- Great job stability and growth opportunity
- Tremendous benefits
- Ability to make an immediate impact on the organization
- Responsible for leading, motivating, and promoting a culture of safety in a large, fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory bodies such as OSHA, EPA, and DOT
- Develop and implement ways to reduce incidents and injuries in the workplace
- Lead all safety-related investigations
- Lead safety training
- Perform safety audits
- Bachelors degree in Occupational Safety or related
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Safety leadership capacity
- Prior experience in a manufacturing work environment required
- Hands-on, plant-floor presence
- Strong OSHA background required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.