|Posted On||Sep 22, 2020|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 24711
If you are searching for a career opportunity where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. This opportunity will offer you a chance to use your previous design experience, leadership skills, creativity and desire to succeed. This company that has a long history of success is entering a new chapter that will launch them to new levels of success presently and into the future. The leadership is excited, energetic, proactive, savvy and determined. This is a brand-new position with the company. You will join other leaders who are excited about partnering with a talented engineer who has the skills and personality the company is searching for.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing new products from concept customization and upgrades
- Partnering with sales and customers to determine custom applications
- Research new components, work with vendors, developing BOM
- Partnering with the production shop to implementing better processes of taking products from design into production and then to successful completion
- Improving engineering and production standards and procedures
- Designing 3D and 2D drawing for customers and shop employees
To be considered for this Design Engineering role you will need:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Experience designing frames, chassis, mounts, sheet-metal, etc.
- Processes including cutting, fabrication, welding, assembly
- Advanced experience using SolidWorks (will consider another 3D Software)
- Energetic, positive, proactive and engaging personality
- Proven experience implementing engineering processes and procedures
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.