|Posted On||Sep 22, 2020|
Rutledge, GA area
$90,000 – $105,000
Job ID # 24713
For over 100 years this company has been manufacturing innovative products for its clients to meet progressively changing needs. They treat their employees like family and offer a team-oriented workplace. Due to retirement, our client is in need of a Quality Manager.
Why should you apply?:
- M-R work schedule (occasional OT required)
- Great benefits
- Stable, growing manufacturer
- Coaching, mentoring and training the Quality team
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance to ISO
- Managing internal audits
- Working with customers to resolve issues
- Identifying issues and determining corrective actions
- Supporting continuous improvements
- Leading FMEA and process control plan development
- A BS degree, along with at least 5 years of previous quality management experience in a manufacturing facility
- Six Sigma certification
- Knowledge/experience with ISO9001:2015
- Experience with PPAP, FMEA, 8D, etc
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, and be a strategic thinker
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.