|Posted On||Sep 22, 2020|
$105,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 24710
Our client, located in Southern Indiana, is part of one of the largest global automotive manufacturing corporations. With industry-leading technology, a recent multi-million-dollar plant expansion, and a highly automated facility, this leading company is positioned for long-term growth and stability. To keep up with recent demand, their most urgent need is for a Controller.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties and responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Provide plant-wide financial reporting and accounting information to plant management and corporate leadership.
- Perform cost accounting, variance analysis, inventory cycle counts, and monthly physical inventories.
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP and Excel knowledge to effectively communicate and track plant performance
- Partner with production to evaluate production metrics compared to operating goals
Requirements of the Controller include:
- A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Previous experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller in a large ($100M+ annual revenue) manufacturing facility
- Strong cost accounting, job costing, variance analysis, and inventory control experience
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Cost Accounting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.