|Posted On||Sep 23, 2020|
|Salary||$28-$40 per hour|
$28 – $40 per hour
Job ID # 24719
Our client has always respected its personnel by creating an enjoyable place of work. Employees will experience a clean and safe work facility, co-workers that treat each other well, and a comprehensive benefits program (healthcare, 401k match, bonus, etc.). This is your chance to enjoy a wealth of positives and join a growing company. Currently, our client has an opening for an experienced CNC Programmer.
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Day shift position
- Comprehensive benefits package and bonus opportunity
- Clean and safe work facility
Duties of the CNC Programmer include:
- Create programs for CNC machines, including Swiss lathes
- Modify and edit programs for CNC machines
- Work with CNC operators to resolve machining issues
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine part dimensions and requirements
- Assist with troubleshooting of CNC machines as needed
- Previous experience programming CNC machines
- Knowledge of Swiss lathe programming very helpful
- Experience analyzing part blueprints
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.