|Posted On||Sep 23, 2020|
|Salary||$23-$27 per hour|
$23 – $27 per hour
Job ID # 24724
Our client is currently going through capital upgrades, equipment improvements and building a great maintenance team. In order to successfully accomplish their goals, they are in search of a talented technician to join their organization. The company will offer you a secure career and an excellent benefits package. They have needs on the day and afternoon shift.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- PLC troubleshooting and installation
- Repair and maintenance of various plant equipment including PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, robots and other machines
- Preventative/predictive maintenance
- Assisting with the maintenance of other automated equipment as needed
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician include:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment
- Strong equipment troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience troubleshooting PLCs
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.