|Posted On||Sep 24, 2020|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 24725
Our client is an industry leader that specializes in the design and build of highly engineered, state-of-the-art industrial equipment. The company was founded in the early 1900s and has performed over 15,000 machine installations worldwide. Employees who work for this company enjoy tremendous benefits that include matching 401(k) and profit-sharing bonuses. They are continually striving to drive the company forward in an innovative and positive direction.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous benefits including profit-sharing bonus, matching 401(k), and more
- Rich history of success and growth as an organization
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
- Design PLC and HMI logic using products from several different manufacturers
- Generate bill of materials
- Estimate cost of purchased items
- Research and use new software and hardware packages
- Assist with machine debugging and runoff
- Support install and start-up projects in the field
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD Electric
- Experience with PLC and HMI programming and development
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Must have product component level knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.