|Posted On||Sep 24, 2020|
Martinsville, IN area
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 24726
Our manufacturing client is a global company with eleven manufacturing facilities around the world. They employ over 2,000 people and offer tremendous benefits, 15% annual bonus, great PTO plans, and much more. You will be a highly compensated employee and will have the opportunity to make a major difference for this organization as a Plant Controller.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous benefits package
- 15% annual bonus target
- Work for a company with a rich history of success
- Responsible for full plant P&L, balance sheet, monthly end close, account reconciliations, and forecasting
- Prepare month-end closing entries and reconciliations
- Capital appropriations
- Prepare and analyze product cost structures
- Assist with inventory control and maintenance
- Perform financial audits
- Perform product line rationalization analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prior work experience at a manufacturing facility
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Must have a high level of integrity, reliability, trustworthy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience utilizing an ERP system, ideally QAD
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.