|Posted On||Oct 20, 2020|
|Salary||$22-$28 per hour|
$22 - $28 per hour
Job ID # 24721
Ever since World War I, this location has been turning out machined products. After several decades of sustained success, their business was reinforced after being acquired by a competitor with strong funding. They are as strong as ever and looking to add a CNC Programmer to their team.
- Stable company with a well-rounded customer base
- Day shift position
- Comprehensive benefits program (Tuition, 401k, bonuses, etc.)
Duties of the CNC Programmer include:
- Create programs for CNC machines
- Modify and edit programs for CNC machines
- Work with CNC operators to resolve machining issues
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine part dimensions and requirements
- Assist with troubleshooting of CNC machines as needed
Requirements for the CNC Programmer:
- Previous experience programming CNC machines
- Experience with Mastercam or Partmaker
- Experience analyzing part blueprints
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.