|Posted On||Sep 30, 2020|
$60,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 24732
Why should you apply?:
- 10% target bonus
- Employee stock ownership
- Autonomous work environment
- Work/life balance, minimal weekends
- Develop and execute various continuous improvement projects within the heat treating department to increase efficiency, reduce cost, cut scrap, etc.
- Manage and oversee the installation of capital equipment and system upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment as needed
- Train operators on SOP’s and proper equipment operation
- Ensure production and safety objectives are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Process Metallurgist include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Metallurgical or Materials Science
- Knowledge of heat treating processes
- Previous experience creating SOP’s and training operators
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Project management and capital equipment experience
- Statistical analysis, SPC, etc.
Key skills: Continuous improvement, capital equipment, SPC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.