|Posted On||Oct 01, 2020|
Columbus, OH area
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 24735
Our client is a global manufacturing organization making products for a very niche industry. They are family-oriented and offer a chance for you to make a difference. Our client is looking to add a talented Test Engineer to their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Great company atmosphere
- Competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, etc.
- Developing test applications for product verification
- Testing and troubleshooting processes and electronics
- Software loading and integration
- Calibrating test programs and fixtures
- Reading test instructions, prints, schematics and parts lists
- Ensuring safety and quality
- Training and leading test technicians
- An AS degree is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered, along with at least 2 years of previous experience developing/maintaining test equipment and programs
- Visual Basic programming experience
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with PIC microprocessor development, FPGA programming and/or Linux is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.