|Posted On||Oct 06, 2020|
|Salary||$23-$25 per hour|
$23 – $25 per hour
Job ID # 24707
This third-generation, family-owned and operated company has been providing some of the most cost-effective and impactful products in their industry for the last 60 years. With the values of a family-first organization and production capabilities and sales that are unmatched in their field, they are uniquely positioned to maintain their market advantage. To keep pace with this demand and to capitalize on new product offerings, one of their most urgent needs is for an Off-shift Maintenance Technician.
- Excellent job stability
- Newly created position due to growth
- Work-life balance
Duties of the Off-shift Maintenance Technician Include:
- Perform preventive maintenance and equipment repairs on all plant machinery, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting plant automation, including PLCs, and HMI
- Assisting in implementing the preventative maintenance program
- Assisting in facilities repair and maintenance
Requirements of the Off-shift Maintenance Technician include:
- The ability to work a rotating shift and overtime as needed
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing setting
- Experience Troubleshooting PLCs and plant electrical equipment preferred
- Multi-craft maintenance
- PLC troubleshooting
- Preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.