|Posted On||Oct 20, 2020|
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 24765
- Creative engineering opportunity
- Long-term security
- Great people to work with
Here is a place where most of the entire organization builds a career. They offer their employees a secure and growing business, excellent benefits, a challenging work environment, freedom to make decisions, career growth and a team that is fun to be around. If you are searching for an opportunity like this, please give us a call or send an email and we will try to help you out. Due to growth and future retirement, this organization is looking for a talented engineer who is a friendly spirited individual to join their team.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
Supporting equipment development and process improvements for the manufacturing processes that include assembly, cutting, processing, material handling, and others
- Managing capital and equipment upgrade projects from concept through completion
- Designing upgrades to processing equipment that will improve safety, ergonomics, and efficiency
- Supporting ideas for the design of new processing and production equipment
- Partnering with a team that consists of operators, supervisors, process engineers and others to brainstorm on ways to develop and upgrade equipment that will aid in the implementation of lean manufacturing activities throughout that plant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Have a great personality, fun spirit, and excellent communication skills
- Experience improving equipment and processes
- Proven experience and success in managing capital equipment projects
- Some experience with 2D/3D software
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies
Key skills: engineering, design, project management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.