|Posted On||Oct 07, 2020|
$65,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 24777
Our client is a growing manufacturing company that supplies a variety of equipment to customers around the globe and is looking to add a talented Applications Engineer to their team. This company has the feel of a small family company and all the benefits of being part of a large corporation. The employees believe in one another and will allow you to use your mind and creativity to make things happen. The company will offer you a nice work environment, amiable management, and a competitive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engineering Application support for the customer base
- New Product Development and Design
- Provide prompt technical assistant to account manager team
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions
- 10-15% travel to customer sites and other company plants
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Three Years of experience in Class 8 vehicle industry strongly preferred
- MS Office Experience
- 3D CAD Design/Modeling, specifically PRO-E/CREO
- Steel Fabrication or Welding Background
- Commercial Trucking Industry Experience
- Machining or Forging Experience (Casting or Powdered Metals)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.