|Posted On||Oct 08, 2020|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 24783
Our client is a global automotive manufacturing organization that has exploded in recent years in size and growth. In the past 5 years alone, they have gone from 250 to over 500 employees- just in their Cincinnati area plant. They’ve had to physically expand the plant last year and added 150,000 new square feet of manufacturing and office space. Their equipment is modern, utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies within their processes. The company has terrific benefits and the leaders in the plant value work/life balance and culturing a strong team environment.
Duties of the Sr. Process Engineer include:
- Lead process improvement projects throughout the facility
- Hands-on technical support and troubleshooting of highly automated equipment (PLC’s and robotics)
- Lead efforts to reduce waste, using 5S and Kaizen methods
- Assist in capital equipment projects (installation of new machinery)
- Create new Standard Operating Procedures
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing, automotive preferred
- Experience working and troubleshooting industrial equipment including FANUC robotics and PLC’s
- Ability to occasionally travel to vendor sites during capital equipment upgrades
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.