|Posted On||Oct 15, 2020|
$60,000 – $68,000
Columbus, OH area (north)
Job ID # 24818
Our client is a machining and metal fabrication shop that has been in business for over 35 years. They are looking to add a talented Quality Leader to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be offered a base salary, lucrative benefits, retirement, PTO and much more. This Quality Leader role is a new position for this company, so you will have the opportunity to build the quality department and culture from the ground floor.Why Apply?:
- Ability to work with new and cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Company is growing and adding to their team
- Family-oriented and flexible work environment
- Develop and implement quality standards and procedures from the ground floor
- Train and mentor associates in quality processes and requirements
- Own the entire quality process system
- Act as a hands-on quality professional, performing hands-on quality checks and inspections
- Assist in developing and implementing safety requirements for the facility
- B.S. degree preferred, but not required in lieu of relevant work experience
- A background in machining, fabrication, laser cutting, or similar work environments preferred
- No direct reports for this role, must be a hands-on quality professional
- Ability to wear different hats, such as assisting with safety initiatives within the facility
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.