|Posted On||Oct 16, 2020|
$80,000 to $85,000
Job ID 24459
Very Successful Automotive Supplier This fast-paced manufacturing company - high volume automotive supplier has been hiring all year due to increased business demands. Their future business forecast is extremely good. To keep up with these demands they are looking to add on an energetic, talented, and goal-oriented Program Manager to their team. For over 50 years this company has been a top supplier to many leading manufacturers. They offer a challenging and team-oriented work environment while making high-quality products and continuing to show exceptional growth. Their benefits are outstanding and include medical, dental, paid vacation and holidays, 401K with match and life insurance.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that programs are meeting timelines, budgets, quality, and each department is in line with the master schedule
- Directing Product Delivery Processes such at APQP, Gate Reviews, Launch Procedures, etc.
- Leading new product launch, trials, and testing before mass production
- Working with automotive customers and developing relationships
- Resolving any issues with the customer or products
- Working with multiple plant departments
Requirements for the Program Manager position include:
- Previous automotive program management experience
- Experience with APQP, PPAPs, and FMEAs
- A four-year engineering degree or related technical degree
- Excellent communication skills; gets along well with others
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.