|Posted On||Oct 16, 2020|
$62,000 to $70,000
Job ID 24835
Occupational Nurse needed for Manufacturing Corporation This manufacturing plant that is part of a large global corporation has a long history of success in their industry. They have consistently pushed engineering development, capital upgrades, implementing the best manufacturing processes and delivering to their customers. They have met these goals all while ensure they are hiring the best employees and doing a good job of taking care of their needs. Safety is a critical aspect for their employees which has created the need to higher on an Occupational Nurse who is searching for an opportunity like this.
As an Occupational Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing Occupation Health Services for plant employees
- Providing on-site first aid and care plans for work-related injuries
- Communicating with worker`s compensation insurance to ensure all processes are followed
- Supporting activities related to health and safety training and implementation
- Promoting a drug, alcohol, and nicotine-free workplace
- Conducting drug testing Maintaining medical records and documentation
To be considered for this Occupational Nurse position you must have:
- Formal education in Nursing or related degree
- Previous nursing experience that includes first aid in a manufacturing operation
- Excellent personality, ability to deal with all levels of people
- Desire to promote a healthy lifestyle
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.