|Posted On||Oct 20, 2020|
Erie, PA area
$52,000 - $60,000
Job ID # 24842
This highly awarded company is known for its quality, innovative advancements and being a top supplier to many corporations. They manufacture a wide variety of products and have locations across North America. They are preparing to double their revenue and are in need of a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Learning their materials and processes and developing new processes Launching new processes and products
- Creating work instructions and process sheets
- Root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions
- Leading system and process audits
- Working with multiple people and departments in the plant
- Implementing and upgrading quality standards
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar, along with co-op or internship experience and up to 5 years of experience
- Experience with ISO, work instructions, SPC, etc. is helpful
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on Wanting to learn and grow with a company
- Local candidates are highly preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.