|Posted On||Oct 22, 2020|
$85,000 - $105,000
Job ID # 24843
Through precision and promptness, this company has established itself as a mainstay in machined components. Their CNCs and automation that helps operate those machines is the driving force behind that dependability. Currently, our client is looking to add a Controls Engineer to their team to help with the preservation and development of that automation.
- Established supplier that has a growth plan
- Benefits that start on Day 1
- Ability to work on a wide array of automation
Duties and responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Programming, debugging, repairing, and troubleshooting plant automation
- Integrating new automation and controls systems for the plant
- Improving processes through upgrades and changes to automation
- Managing the installation of automation equipment in the facility
- Improving the reliability of automation in the facility
- Being the point of contact for automation issues in the plant and working with maintenance on any issues that may arise with equipment
- Assisting with the training of automation systems operation
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as a Controls Engineer or related automation position in a manufacturing facility
- Experience integrating, debugging, and programming automated equipment (PLCs, etc.) in manufacturing
- Hands-on mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.